Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, and HTC, and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for a skilled Search Engine Developer with a passion for fixing difficult technical issues and creating elegant solutions. If that's you, read the requirements below to see what you’ll need to be successful in this role.
- Develop intelligent application features
- Develop suggestion, assistance, and recommendation features
- Develop search analysis, optimization, and implementation features
Required skills & experience:
- Experience applying Machine Learning algorithms and data analysis
- Strong development skills
- Responsible and self-organized
Experience in these technologies will be an advantage:
- Java (or willingness to learn Java)
- Solr/Elasticsearch/Lucene/Sphinx or other search engines/libraries
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.