Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for a skilled Java Developer to join our team! In addition to an exciting and challenging project you will enjoy great benefits and work/life balance.
Now, let’s make sure this position is a good fit for you. We are looking for a Java Developer with a passion for fixing difficult technical issues and creating elegant solutions. If that's who you are, look through the requirements below to see what you’ll need to be successful in this role.
Required skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge of Java 8 Core;
- Spring 4 Basics (IoC Concept);
- Java Web Stack (HTTP, filters, servlets, web security);
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability;
Experience in these technologies will be an advantage:
- PostgreSQL (9.x), MongoDB 3.x, Tomcat (7.x);
- ActiveMQ or any other JMS Broker;
- MyBatis, Spring JdbcTemplate;
- Google services integration, Dropbox, or other popular API;
- Experience developing B2B SAAS
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.