Attendify is a leading event technology company focused on changing the way conferences, meetings, and events are experienced. We work with thousands of customers such as Google, Cisco, Facebook, UEFA and American Express to deliver engaging mobile event apps that help event planners, attendees and sponsors succeed.
Our unique product is a complex platform that helps event organizers build their own mobile apps. Such apps have broad functionality and mainly serve as mobile guides and private social networks for clients’ events.
What we like to do:
- Using Java 8 with Retrolamba
- Looking into the future with Kotlin
- Being reactive with RxJava
- Injecting dependencies with Dagger2
- Analyzing with Crashlytics and KeenIO
- Sending pushes with GCM, AWS
We expect the entire team to contribute to API design and encourage full-stack development.
We're very flexible in our procedures, we use Slack for day-to-day communication and Trello to organize our work.
What you’ll do:
In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future of the complex platform that allows to create and sustain about 2,000+ apps. On a day-to-day basis you are going to:
- Implement new and maintain existing Attendify features and solutions on Android
- Analyze product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver Android app feature designs
- Work with a product team side-by-side and come up with new ideas on how to make our product the best on market
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new approaches, use cutting-edge technologies in order to maximize development efficiency
- Maintain and develop our custom built solution to deliver an amazing product to our customers
- Review analytics and performance metrics in order to draw conclusions and drive change
Our ideal candidate is a product-driven engineer who is passionate about quality and has experience in building high-performance systems. You are a perfect match for this position if you have:
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills
- Strong development skills with the ability to design and implement a maintainable application
- Familiarity with algorithms and data structures. Good understanding of concurrency and threading
- The ability to read tons of documentation in English, write comments to your code and git commits in English. Basic communication skills in English are a strong advantage.
We’re looking for passion and natural curiosity. If you have a project you’re excited about, a technical hobby, live apps in Google Play, those will all be big advantages.
- Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product
- Friendly team of like-minded professionals
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities
- Great office environment conveniently located in central Kyiv
Do you want to become a part of a young product company and develop fantastic apps you’ll be proud of?