Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create mobile event apps that boost attendee engagement and surface insights that help optimize event experiences. We work with thousands of events for clients like Bloomberg, Google, AstraZeneca, Chrysler, Coursera, and AOL.
What we do:
- We're building a platform that serves millions of mobile devices across thousands of mobile applications.We enjoy taking on technical challenges. And there’re lots of them.
- We run Go and Scala servers, and we use Python a lot. But the most of our codebase is Clojure and ClojureScript.
- We were very early adopters of React library and tested almost all React wrappers in production. We used Flux architecture long before it became popular. We strongly prefer JSON-RPC and GraphQL over REST. We do not have any preferences regarding Emacs or Vim.
- We care deeply about our product. We value a great user experience. We understand that a great user experience comes out of getting the little things right.
- You want to learn and work in Clojure and ClojureScript with the experienced Clojure team.
- You have loads of evidence of all the code you write and ship. You believe strongly that shipping is a feature. You're comfortable with tradeoffs. You understand instinctively that today >> tomorrow.
- You can work across the stack, from the database to the DOM. Of course, each of us has our own preferences and specialization, but you have to (at least) understand everything.
- You’re brave enough to build at least one customer-facing feature during your first week.
- You’re curious. About everything.
- Experience with Clojure or other functional programming languages is a nice-to-have. We do not expect you to have that kind of experience right away, but you have to be interested in learning Clojure.
- Experience building large data processing systems is a nice-to-have. You’ll get one with us anyway.
- Understanding of the databases is a nice-to-have. CAP, isolation levels, indexes low-level implementation, like B-tree or LSMT and so on. Will you use this knowledge each day? Probably, not. But you need this to reason about the data layer and pretty much any non-trivial distributed stack.
- Understanding of the concurrency primitives along side with the underlying implementation is a nice-to-have. Same here, you should be able to reason about our systems.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience
- Unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product
- Compensation package with paid vacation days and sick-leave
- Great team atmosphere with office located in the centre of Kiev
Ready to join an amazing team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment?
Киев, Печерский район, Московская улица, 27Показать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день