Manager/ Senior Manager, M&A Department
- Produce financial models for project and structured finance transactions,
- Perform market search,
- Review and critically analyses financial accounts and projections,
- Undertake valuations of businesses using a variety of valuation methodologies,
- Present findings of work to M&A Committee in the form of information memorandum, valuation papers, and presentations,
- Manage aspects of individual transactions, including maintaining data-rooms, defining scope of due diligence and coordinating the processes, etc.,
- Oversee investees’ performance post acquisition.
- We are interested in meeting candidates with the following:
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail,
- Strong knowledge of Valuation principles, Finance and Accounting,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent Russian and English,
- 2 – 4 years of experience within Private equity or Corporate Finance, M&A or Transaction Services with a Big 4 company,
- Experience in advertising sector and/or telecom industry will be an advantage.