What we do
KPMG is one of the world’s most acknowledged companies delivering audit services for clients from a broad range of industries.
Our Audit professionals perform independent checking of companies’ financial statements and published accounts against existing assets. This way, we ensure accuracy, transparency and give assurance over information used by authorities, investors and the capital markets. We also advise our clients on rules and procedures for the reporting of accounts and help them understand regulations.
You may be involved in:
- Performing audit of financial statements in conformity with Russian and International Accounting Standards
- Research and review of previous audits to gain insights into client-specific processes
- Checking the existence and accuracy of listed assets
- Confirming an accurate and complete list of client suppliers
- Examining clients' stock-taking methods
- Performing a sample stock-take to evaluate the accuracy of the clients' records
- Testing client’s internal processes and controls
- Consulting clients on reporting issues
- Communication with client’s financial departments and other representatives: discussing audit strategy and operations, making inquiries
- Preparation of reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations and showing final accounts
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Be a graduate or last-year student; have an interest in accounting and audit
- Fluent in English (communication with expats, preparing documents in English, work with IFRS, etc.) and Russian
- Readiness for intensive work and learning
- Be able to take business trips
- Opportunity to work full-time
- Have the skills to work in a team
- Have the skills of analytical work
- Wish to learn and develop professionally
- Internship lasts 3-4 months with an opportunity of prolongation.
- Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Great professional team and friendly environment
- Language practice
- Comfortable high-class office in Perm
Start date: January-February 2017