Title: CEO PA
Reports To: CEO, AMTP Aktau
Division: AM Tubular Products
Language: Russian, English, Kazakh
Provide personal administrative support and assistance to CEO.
Book meetings, conference calls and travel.
Write meeting minutes and reports.
Prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
Preparing a CEO's expense report, reconciling credit card statements or submitting billing information.
Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings for business travelers
Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
Maintain office budget and facilities
Organize, manage and control transportation of all levels of staff
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years experience providing support at a high level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelors degree is must
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Travel logistics
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy