NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Java Software Engineer (SDN)
We develop SDN controller which task is to manage large networks of telecom operators. Our team is taking a part in the standardization process for SDN controllers. Also we research and contribute in the Open Source controllers and frameworks. We develop the modular, distributed and scalable software systems using modern technologies.
We are looking for person who likes new technologies, is ready to propose new ideas and implements them.
- Work as a member of the SDN development team.
- Work on Netcracker SDN product development projects.
- Taking a path in the Open Source product development.
- Performing research and proposing new features.
- Taking part in system design, creating specifications.
- Develop product demonstrations.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Java SE.
- OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Knowledge in the network technologies.
- Linux user experience.
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills.
- Knowledge of graph algorithms e.g. Dijkstra etc.
- OpenFlow, NetConf, YANG knowledge.
- Familiarity with networking protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, 802.1Q, GRE, VXLAN, L2VPN, MPLS, BGP, IS-IS, etc.
- Optical transport networks knowledge.
- Understanding SDN concept.
- Experience with SDN Controllers e.g. Onos, OpenDayLight, Odenos etc.
If you have real development experience in the SDN area, please write us even you don't have the other experience required for this position.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.