- Work for a R&D department inside Luxoft Automotive Division.
- We acquired a product 2014 which already is used by customers.
- The tool (including a framework in C++ and tools in Java/Eclipse) enables customers to implement their own HMI for headunit and instrument cluster systems inside automotive area.
- We plan to increase the market penetration.
- For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced C++ developers.
- You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural teams (German and Russia colleagues).
- Work inside an intercultural team of +10 software engineers.
- The team is extended by Quality Engineering, Testing, Technical writer, Product Manager, ... Bugfixing is part of the work. Another part is implementation and design of new features, components or technologies (according to roadmap planning and customer change requests).
- You will get in close contact to customers from different nationalities (e.g. US, India, China, ...).
- Experienced C++ skills - must.
- Expertise of UML, OOA / OOD - must.
- Experience in automotive (especially HMI area) and/or embedded areas - must.
- Good English speaking and writing abilities - must.
- Good presentation skills and possibility to held a training is an advantage.
- Willingness to visit customer sites is an advantage.
- QNX, Linux or Autosar skills are an advantage.
- Basic Java / Eclipse (RCP) knowledge is an advantage.
- Knowledge of common HMI technologies (graphic (2D / 3D), gestures, touch, font rendering / layout, statemachines, ...) is an advantage.
- Knowing agile process is an advantage.
- Git knowledge is an advantage.
Полная занятость, полный день