Experienced Project Manager is urgently needed for a short-term project (till the end of December 2017). Work on the customer’s site, office is in Moscow region (Khimki). As a project manager, you will be responsible for managing development project within agreed timescales and standards. Project Manager is responsible for all phases of the project starting from collecting and eliciting customer requirements, designing and specifying a solution, and managing the delivery of the solution.
- More than 3 years of experience and understanding of development, web-sites and mobile applications.
- Experience in working in international company
- Previous experience as project manager or sub project manager or service manager.
- Project management skills
- Project Management certificate will be a strong advantage
- FLUENT spoken and written English. Your English language level must provide possibility to engage multinational teams on various levels, facilitate complicated discussions on technical and service organization issues.
- Collect and understand customer needs.
- Elicit technical requirements by iterating requirements with relevant internal stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Document customer needs and requirements by following the guidelines and practices established in Tieto.
- Participate in reviewing the proposal and contract
- Participate in making the risk analysis
- Estimate workload and skill requirements for effective delivery of projects.
- Plan resources to ensure successful delivery and identify any resourcing deficiencies or issues.
- Set project objectives for staff to ensure effective delivery.
- Define and own project plans, fully understand all project assumptions, dependencies and associated risks.
- Monitor performance against project plans to ensure effective delivery of projects within budget and to agreed timescales taking ownership to resolve all issues. Controlling project spend, identifying and reporting variances against agreed budget and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Work with stakeholders to identify threats to delivery of the project and take recovery action to assure delivery.
- Ensure effective co-ordination of deliverables across multiple sites where appropriate.
- Understand and apply project management techniques, standards and guidelines and develop them appropriately.
- Ensure effective issue escalation according to the defined escalation process if there is a significant threat to delivery.
Relationships, Collaboration and Communications
- Establish and maintain professional relationship network across organization.
- Maintain operational and tactical relationships with customer.
- Identify and agree all stakeholders and maintain a high-level awareness and commitment.
- Report progress of the project at regular intervals to the steering forums.
- Provide relevant feedback on individuals working on the project.
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders and customer representatives to ensure that technical solutions meet customer needs, and projects deliverables meet customer expectations and do not conflict with delivery dates for other related projects.
- Communicate in English and Russian in spoken and written, interpret and translate from one language to another when needed.