Coral Strand hotel Seychelles is looking for guest relation agent Chinese and English speaking who is willing to relocate to Seychelles
A hotel guest relations officer (GRO) is at the forefront of customer service. He or she is one of the first hotel workers to greet guests as they arrive. The GRO provides hotel guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering. The position ensures that guests are happy from the moment they step into the hotel until they leave.
- Review the arrival list daily and assist in preparing and distributing welcome amenities.
- Greet guests upon arrival and help them with their luggage.
- Conduct check-in and registration procedures.
- Inform the guests about all the features at the hotel.
- Log the day's activities and important information in the different logbooks to ensure a good communication within the team.
- Prepare the different reports related to Front Office.
- Assist the guests with restaurant reservations and other requests.
- Handle guests’ complaints, inquiries, and comments. Log the information as requested per the procedure and ensure a follow-up.
- Provide feedback from guests to Front Office Manager and concerned departments for action and experience recovery.
- Sell excursions and car rentals as per the hotel procedure.
- Sell the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Assist the reservation department when needed.
- Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the lobby area.
- Assist the Front Desk Agent with guest billing procedures when needed.
- Perform additional duties as directed by Front Office management team.
- The GRO should demonstrate strong communication skills and a professional attitude at all time. GRO must be familiar with all the services offered at the hotel.
- Salary+service charge
- Company provides visa, flight tickets, accommodation, meal 3 times per day