Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Ciklum is a Danish IT outsourcing company specializing in nearshore software development in Ukraine.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its ‘Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013’ report.
We believe in self-driven sharing of knowledge and experience. Having around 100 educational and social activities across all Ciklum locations each month, both for Ciklumers and global IT community, our aim is to create environment and atmosphere that stimulates professional and personal development for everyone involved.
On behalf of Dacadoo ( https://www.dacadoo.com/ ), Ciklum is looking for Middle Android Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world's leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
Dacadoo ag in Zurich has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
• Direct responsibility over the Android application development, performance and quality
• Developments on the existing, native Android dacadoo application
• Integration with server-side APIs
• Collaboration and coordination with near shore / on shore teams in Kiev and Zurich
• Launching and supporting apps in the Google Play store
• Analyze requirements, produce technical solution designs and specifications
• Collaboration with a design team
• Strong focus on quality–both visual and functional.
• Solid software engineering background (higher university degree or similar preferably with IT/Software/Technical background)
• Mobile/Android application development and delivery experience for 3+ years
• Fluent in English
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with external software developer on- and near shore
• Customer-focused and service-based thinking
• Availability as soon as possible.
Previous experience with geodata, Bluetooth, and/or notifications.
What’s in it for you?
• Career and professional growth, possible lead of web team
• Career and professional growth, possible tech lead of Android Team (2 Members)
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and «Cross the Borders» together with us!