JOB TITLE: C#.Net Developer (Poland, EU)
JOB LOCATION: Wroclaw
Take an opportunity to work with the newest technologies as a Senior C#.NET Developer.
Our teams create solutions dedicated to investment banking area, including Data Management Information Systems, Analytics Systems, Risk Calculation Systems, Internal Web Tool for reporting, pricing and implementing strategies.
Technologies, that we work with: C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB, Silverlight, WPF, SQL Server, Oracle, EF, WCF, JS, Angular 2, Angular JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 (dependently on project).
Join a team, exclusively working on comprehensive solutions and innovative products, being then implemented in over 50 countries worldwide!
- Developing the strategic risk management system and associated trading tools,
- Developing risk analysis and reporting functionality,
- Developing market and trade data interfaces,
- Developing services to integrate the risk analytics engine with the trading application layer,
- Providing ad hoc development support to the desk.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in C# (.NET) with multi-threading and excellent design skills,
- Experience with SQL,
- Experience in visualisation of data,
- English skills (on daily basis you will communicate with specialist from London and Zurich),
- Experience in Front-end technologies will be a great asset.
What we guarantee:
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback),
- Using innovative tools, working independently while having support from colleagues,
- An opportunity to broaden your area of expertise by taking part in international conferences, trainings, knowledge transfer process,
- Possibility to improve your soft skills by communicating with other teams' members,
- Private health care with convenient location of medical centers,
- Referral bonus, Early on-boarding bonus, Personal events bonus,
- Relocation package and assistance (financial cover, Work permit, Visa type D, Residence Card, accommodation),
- Polish lessons free of charge,
- Multisport Plus,
- Regular integration meetings,
- Elastic working hours.