з/п не указана
• Firm understanding of software performance engineering and testing methodology, quality assurance, and SDLC.
• 3+ years leading geographically dispersed onsite and off-shore team members in performance testing and engineering.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, plan/prioritize work along the critical path, and to meet aggressive project milestones and deliverable dates.
• Ability to recognize when an issue needs to be escalated to a higher level.
• Ability to translate business and technical requirements into testable requirements and test scripts and to assess a product’s readiness based on performance test results.
• Ability to write clear, audience aware and business-like e-mails, status reports and summaries.
• 5+ years using performance test automation tools. Experience with HP LoadRunner, SilkPerformer, Jmeter is a plus.
• Experience in testing Web-based, mobile, and content technology based applications, risk-based testing approach in a continuous integration Agile/Scrum environment.
• Strong coding background. Experience in C and/or Java programming is a plus.
• Significant experience in the planning, design, development, debugging of load testing scripts.
• Experience with both Windows and UNIX environments.
• Understanding of the load test environment, and the application architecture.
• Ability to set test goals, interpret test results, and provide technical expertise and assistance in debugging performance related issues and bottlenecks using a combination of log analysis, code analysis and tools like DynaTrace, HP Diagnostics, JVisualVM.
• Good understanding of JVM internals, JVM tuning and sizing.
• Experience with tools like Fiddler, Wireshark.
• Experience in creating SQL scripts and analyzing AWR reports is a plus.
• Prior experience in production monitoring and production log analysis using tools like Splunk, ELK or alike is a plus.
• BS in Computer science or related field.
• Works under the guidance of Performance Manager.
• Leads a group of several performance engineers, and concurrently leads several projects.
• Works with systems architects, business analysts, tech leads, and development leads to gather performance requirements.
• Works with system administrators, database administrators, and developers to coordinate troubleshooting of testing environment issues.
• Works with development leads to coordinate unit performance engineering and testing.
• Develops performance test plans, and creates and executes performance test strategy.
• Gathers and analyses production statistics.
• Models and designs workloads.
• Develops and debugs data driven performance test scripts.
• Executes performance tests.
• Analyzes the data gathered from performance tests with an eye towards application performance, availability and capacity with the goals of ensuring the optimal user experience and reducing hardware costs.
• Identifies performance bottlenecks and provides recommendation on performance optimization.
• Creates and publishes performance test reports.
• Records and manages performance defects.
• Maintains the project status dashboard.
• Maintains understanding of current and new performance engineering and testing technologies.
• Opportunities for professional and career growth.
• Compliance with Russian labor Law.
• Corporate medical insurance.
• Sports activities and corporate events.
• Technical and business related trainings.
• Friendly atmosphere.
• English classes.
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Office location: Moscow region, Korolev.
Вакансия опубликована 25 ноября 2016