Our client - a multinational production company is looking for Logistics Manager.
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Control the process for Material Resource Planning (MRP), Production Planning, and Inventory Deployment;
- Manage, develop and improve operation relationships with internal and external Clients ( Procurement department, Operation Logistics, Suppliers, Customers)
- Standardize and automate processes, reduce manual work and improve quality;
- Analyze KPI achievement/failures and prepare performance reports
- Ensure compliance with company procedures, policies and local laws;
- Implement the IBS Excellence Program (The excellence program is a guidebook made up of best practices that ensures that the team reaches the right results in the right way);
- Complete the "People Cycle" including recruiting, evaluating, training, and target setting of department members;
Required background and experience:
- Higher education (Logistics, Economics, Management);
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain / Logistics / Customer Service operation, ideally in FMCG environment
- Strong logistics competencies in Supply Chain Planning, customer relationship management, Performance Monitoring.
- Provide excellent levels of Customer Service
- Strong relationship management building skills, with the ability to interact, influence, and manage multiple and varied business contacts, both internal and external, often with different requirements and goals.
- In-depth knowledge of Logistics (Order taking and planning activities)
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative
- Strong leadership skills
- Financial awareness & knowledge of cost drivers within the Logistics environment
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage, Excellent knowledge of MS Office and analytical skills
- Spoken and written English at least at the level of upper intermediate.
Our Client is also open to consider candidates who may lack the professional competencies above, but have potential for the role and strong motivation to grow in a large professional corporation.
You also can have experience in Customer Service/Orders Taking function leading the department of Order Taking (up to 100 employees, 5 direct reports)
Полная занятость, полный день