This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world.
We have over 200 employees and all employees work from home.
We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe.Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working QA Specialist to work remotely from home.
Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• Strong English reading, writing, and spoken skills.
• 2+ years working experience in software QA.
• Analyze project documentation, create and maintain test documentation.
• Coordinate with development team during development process.
• Perform manual functional and regression testing.
• Create and execute test cases.
• Understanding of software application development and defect life cycles.
• Experience in performance and stress testing (e.g., Jmeter).
• Experience with bug tracking software (e.g., Jira). Experience working with Linux.
• Experience working with VM (Virtual Machines).
• Experience with automated testing is a plus (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework).
• Experience with Bamboo a plus.
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
• Good home computer and internet connection.
This is a full-time position. Hourly rate range is $8-$14/hr depends on skills and experience.
Please send your CV in English