Milestone Technologies, Inc. is seeking an IT Field Tech to assist in the management of IT operations and application support at local Uber offices. This position is responsible for maintaining quality IT services and driving change for the business. Our goal is to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding customer service and timeliness. This position is part of the IT team, so candidates must be passionate abou technology, highly skilled at providing amazing customer service, and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis.
- Act as the primary contact for internal Uber support requests.
- Drive communication and priority within the business and Uber headquarters to ensure constancy across organization.
- Project manage field specific components related to operational goals and application support.
- Audits tasks to ensure quality and looks for workflow deficiencies and deploys strategies to streamline workflows.
- Provides service, maintenance, repairs and upgrades for all computers and peripherals as well as routine moves, adds and changes.
- Assist remote users through chat with access problems ranging from password resets to network access failures.
- Educates Uber employees on basic computing functions.
- Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
- Participate with a 3rd party in the developing and maintaining service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance and assist in driving the support knowledge base.
- Develop an overall training strategy based on customer needs through the development and maintenance of policies and standard operating procedures.
- Prepare the office for new product / service releases and stay on the forefront of emerging industry practices, ensuring compliance with IT security and general controls.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Provide basic A/V, mobile device management, and network support.
- Troubleshoots client-side network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Performs break/fix or remote installations as needed.
- Triage, assign, and escalate all incoming tickets.
- Onboarding administration.
- ○ Prepares new hire hardware for deployment.
- Responsible for maintaining local inventory accuracy and coordinating equipment logistics.
- Order, receive, unboxing and organizing deliveries.
- Track and issue hardware, software, and peripherals.
- A deep understanding of root-cause analysis.
- Strong understanding of Mac OS architecture.
- Ability to perform command line troubleshooting to resolve individual application failures.
- Mac OS X system administration and applications, including OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office, iWork,
- VMware Fusion, Apple Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge of Windows is a plus.
- Resolve issues ranging from resolving registry conflicts to troubleshooting system crashes and performance issues.
- Troubleshooting and application support, including MS Office.
- Working knowledge the following technologies:
- Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Google Apps for Business, including Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups
- Cloud storage services
- Basic terminal command knowledge
- Communications and video conferencing tools, including Zoom and WebEx
- Issue and bug tracking software platforms, preferably JIRA
- Documentation tools such as Confluence
- Familiarity with Casper Endpoint Management Solutions.
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networking is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to support others in a team environment while also serving as a single point of tech support for local employees.
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and provide simplified explanations of complex technical issues.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to complex user requests, and provide as much context and information as possible in order to deliver the best possible solution.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Полная занятость, полный день