Main Purpose of the Job:
This position is part of the EME Controllership, Tax and Shared Finance organization and will be based in Kiev, Ukraine.
The position is reporting into the EME Internal Control & Compliance Manager in the Netherlands EME Operations Center servicing the EME region. The position has a dotted reporting line to the Controller UA
The main responsibilities of the role consist of ensuring overall financial Internal Control, Compliance and Process Improvements for the Ukraine to achieve the overall goals of the organization related to financial statements accuracy, process compliance and improvements.
- Internal Controls and Compliance
- Develop (together with KPMG), implement and maintain the framework and key tools in Ukraine allowing optimization in internal control processes and reporting tasks.
- Providing trainings, communications and support on Compliance and Internal rules & local regulations
- Responsible for ensuring the overall framework and controls for Compliance with all Internal rules (CCP, FCPA, Market Funding control, Balance sheet review, Internal Audit) as well as with local Ukraine regulations through review, analysis and documentation of processes within the Ukraine accounting and business teams
- Drive improvements through review of accounting processes, analyze & document them, and ensure that they are in line with internal and external rules
- Create, document and implement local policies and/or standard operating procedures (SOP) where necessary
- Network with Business and Functional Leads (Commercial, IT & Supply Chain/ Manufacturing)
- Required Education: Higher Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent
- Required Work Experience: Approx. 5-10 years in finance functions with in depth accounting and controlling process experience, audit/compliance experience is preferable
- Technical skills: Analytic thinking, process accuracy, good proven experience with ERP/SAP and process design
- Personal skills: Well organized, Willingness to solve problems and honor deadlines, Reliable, Analysis skills, Strong networking capabilities
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide 12 months contract, medical insurance, mobile coverage.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!