The Controller will play a significant role in monitoring compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and will be leading the accounting and finance departments and the monthly closing and review processes as well as establishing and maintaining corporate accounting policies and procedures. The Controller will be working closely with the CFO to help support the Company’s international business that will include building a global process and structure that improve the efficiency of the accounting and finance organization.
- Responsible for ensuring all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
- Perform cash management functions and oversee AP, AR, cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliation functions.
- Establishing and executing internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures.
- Reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, as well as reviewing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Coordinating with external tax accountants for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare internal audits of the company, includes keeping company records organized and readily available for examination.
- Responsible for all banking and finance activities, reviewing all financial contracts, financing agreements and insurance policies.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive financial information to the CFO for long-term financial strategizing.
- Provide crucial financial data and work with the CFO to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations.
- Prepare financial dashboards, metrics and statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, annual budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections.
- Travel as needed, including international travel.
- Skilled at in-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions.
- Proficient in complex excel spreadsheet design as well as familiar with ERP financial system(s).
- Possess financial analysis skills and analytical efficiency
- BBA in Accounting
- 7+ years of experience in a large international company
- CPA and CMA designation preferred
- United States, Russia, and Polish Laws
- Work in international team of world class experts with opportunity for professional development in challenging projects
- Competitive salary proposal
- Help with relocation to St. Petersburg
- Business trips over company locations
- Flexible working hours
- Additional medical insurance
- Care bonus that allows compensate medical services, sports facilities, additional training (non-professional, for example) and so on
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere :)
- Comfortable office near Frunzenskaya metro station with table tennis, game area and shower.