Dear candidates, please, if you never worked for Hotel industry on position of Financial controller or Assistant of Financial controller, don't apply for this position
- This job posting is for a position of a Highly Professional Financial Controller at Sheraton Ufa Hotel managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
- Sheraton Ufa Hotel is close to government buildings, banks, and corporate headquarters, as well as museums and shopping and entertainment centers.
- Financial Controller will be an Executive Committee member. Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
- As a Financial Controller, you are responsible for supporting General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Direct preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts; establish or recommend to management major economic objectives and policies for Hotel.
- Support General Manager and hotel financial goals by direct preparation of monthly and annual reports summarize and forecast hotel’s revenues, expenses, and earning based on past, present and expected operations.
- Ensure compliance with Starwood policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Provide effective leadership of the Finance team in relation to goal setting, development and direction of activities.
- Negotiate and monitor contracts with hotel’s vendors.
- Ensure the collection and payment of applicable local, state, and federal taxes.
- Arrange for audits of hotel’s accounts.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies, able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- A combination of higher education, leadership trainings or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, exceptional leadership, fluency in English.
- A minimum of 2 years experience on a relevant position in an upscale hotel is preferred.
- Experience in openings would be an additional privilege.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAP, GAAP and other applicable computer systems. Budgetary analysis capabilities.
- Positive working environment in international hotel chain Starwood Hotels&Resorts;
- Competitive salary;
- Free meals;
- Trainings and Development with wide range of Learning Programmes;
- Special Rates whilst staying in Starwood Hotels around the world.