Uber is a Series E venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 300+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Operations Coordinator to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Russia. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work to develop the processes around our safety, quality, documents compliance needs.
- Manage the processing of weekly driver/partner quality/safety/document compliance processes
- Develop KPI’s to accurately track the efficiency of our safety/quality/documents compliance processes.
- Ensure that all regions cities are in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Bridge the gap between our safety team and city teams in the implementation of new safety/quality products.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 1 - 2 years of operations/analytical or related experience (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Deep analytical knowledge with the ability to present and execute on actionable findings.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves, dig in, and innovate on every single detail of the Uber Safety/Quality processes.
- Fluent Russian & English
- An unquenchable desire to help Uber be the fastest growing company in the world.
- Ability to write sophisticated SQL queries is must
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.