International pharmaceutical company is looking for Senior Procurement Specialist
The Senior Procurement Specialist is responsible for country category management for a number of categories, in collaboration with Global and Country procurement professionals. Key member of one or more Global Operating Framework teams to develop global strategy. Leads one or more Country Operating Framework teams to develop and implement Country and Local sourcing strategy. Responsible to establish and lead cross-functional teams of stakeholders through the Sourcing Management
- Direct responsibility for a portfolio of categories and supplier relationships that are Country in nature. Collaborates for Local and Global categories. Participates in creation and implementation of 1-3-5 year strategic sourcing strategies.
- Leads the Sourcing Management Process to manage assurance of supply, quality, service, cost, innovation and regulatory compliance within Country category of spend and collaborates on Global teams, resulting in breakthrough strategies which optimize value and ensure appropriate risk management. Understands the Sourcing Management Process and how to apply required tools in the creation and implementation of source plans.
- Achieves cost control, cost reduction, and cost containment targets, and adds value to area of expenditure through a strong total cost orientation.
- Responsible for building relationships with Country suppliers and managing supplier performance against business requirements using proven processes; ensures adequate inclusion of diversity suppliers in RFPs and contracts as applicable. Supports major Global supplier relationships
- Ensures appropriate stakeholders are identified and managed through stakeholder matrix. Engages assigned stakeholders and partners with them to define and meet or exceed business requirements and identify and manage profit plan savings targets. Understands strategic business requirements at 1-3-5 year horizon. Influencing the demand side of the business, challenging the stakeholders and their purchasing needs.
- Analyzing the current procurement processes and Policies, identifying the opportunity to improve and simplify the ways of work, and lead the change within the organization
- Once strategy is approved, personally leads the sourcing including RFX, RFP, negotiations and contracting for Country categories to put in place the right suppliers. Negotiates at tactical and strategic levels to develop local, country, global company contracts.
- Education: BS in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field strongly preferred.
- 3 - 5 years experience in strategic sourcing or related role.
- Category experience desirable.
- Experience in international business desirable.
- English – advanced level.
Полная занятость, полный день