The Luxury Network - is the largest international Alliance of luxury brands represented in 30 countries with HQ in London. Being the most exclusive B2B club, TLN provides unique services to its Members, including private events, highly-efficient cross-marketing projects, PR services, HNW-client exchange, unprecedented relationships with media and access to the most exclusive privileges for the clients.
Our Network in Russia evolves with more than 35 luxury brands being our Members. All Members must be provided with high-quality experience to make sure their needs are satisfied and they willing to renew our contract and increase the scope of our services. Thus, we are looking for a Key Account Manager who is able to take full leadership over this area.
There is a list of requirements for an ideal candidate:
- Wide multi-year experience in Account Management in Luxury segment
- Strong sales skills. Experience of convincing people at C-level. Examples shall be provided during interview.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Wide experience in cross-marketing and co-branding projects. Able to prove that you have organized at least 10 projects on your own
- Experience in the development of co-branding programs
- Professional project management skills
- People management skills. Able to work with 3-5 brands (8-20 people) involved in one project
- Deep understanding of the Luxury Concept, specifics of brands and clients
- Experience in Luxury marketing - is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of luxury brands in Russia (global and local), including direct contacts at executive level
- Outstanding organizational skills!
- Self-driven, self-motivated person
- Natural sense of luxury.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Organization of cross-marketing projects between 2, 3 or more Members of The Luxury Network - luxury brands
- Organization of joint events between TLN Members, including venue, guest management, supporting partners
- Clearly understand needs and goals of the brands involved into Projects or Events
- Forecast outcome of the project - clients, PR-value, quantitative benefits
- Plan tasks and activities - who/when/what
- Control and manage tasks in pressured and tough timings environment
- Direct negotiations with brand directors
- 3rd parties management, incl. printing, photo shooting, product distribution, etc.
- Analysis, evaluation of KPIs, reporting to the Members and TLN management
We offer to a successful candidate:
- Unique opportunity to work at global leader of affinity marketing
- Work directly with top-management of famous international luxury brands
- Be a part of amazing team of luxury market professionals
- Access to the top-luxe life of Moscow
- Flexible work conditions and unprecedented loyalty to employee
- Additional work incentives and bonuses exceeding your expectations.