Multon is a leading Russian innovative company developing, producing and distributing functional food made of fruit: natural juice, nectars and juice containing drinks.
The product portfolio includes 4 juice brands - the Russian № 1 juice brand Dobry, Moya Semya, Pulpy and the premium brand Rich. Since 2005 Multon has joined the Coca-Cola System and represents juice business of Coca-Cola Corporation in Russia.
We are looking for experienced high-calibre professional to occupy a position of Category Procurement Manager
- Ensures procurement compliance with Chart of Authority, Purchasing Policy and other Company procedures.
- Executes strategic tasks: Commodity Risk Management, Category Strategies and Supply Base Assessment for all responsibility areas.
- Develops, drives, communicates and administers supply and supplier sourcing, tendering and selection processes.
- Leads complex negotiations.
- Ensures goods/services procurement according to procurement plans as per Purchasing Policy, works out procurement plans, procurement strategy and business plans.
- Ensures purchased goods/servises quality compliance with Company requirements.
- Ensures the appropriate data and analysis is obtained to make the best procurement decisions possible; includes obtaining the required information.
- Translates of country business plan requirements into strategic procurement requirements with the appropriate level of detail to secure required supply; monitors market and supply conditions and formulates proposals and updates to Senior Management
- Manages and develops staff: Objective setting, performance review, providing support and coaching if necessary. Works out annual personnel development and training plans, ensures their implementation. Constantly develops the capability, skill and versatility of team and self; promotes a culture of learning from each other and between countries, other bottlers and global procurement teams
- Relevant experience not less than 5 years
- Fluent English is a must
- Ability to perform analysis of suppliers, their products and services
- Deep insight into the Company business processes, able to work with financial reports
- Ability to manage and organise, strategic thinking
- Coaching and situational leadership skills
- Ability to design, lead and manage change
- Knowledge of prime cost and price calculation, total cost of purchase and ownership setting process
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Ability to organise purchasing of goods/services for all company plants in Russia
- Ability to solve problems cross-functionally and at root cause level
Москва, улица Плеханова, 7, м. Шоссе энтузиастовПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, полный день