Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Responsible for management, development and leadership of all supply chain capabilities - Demand Planning, S&OP - Sales and Operations Planning, Logistics understood as transportation and warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment & Customer Service. Aligns supply chain execution with business strategy, customer segmentation and product portfolio development. Drives continuous improvement process with a visible effect on owned key supply chain metrics. Tracks and communicate to the business key supply chain metrics, especially related to customer experience, adherence to plan, ensures end to end supply chain cost competitiveness. Develops talents.
- 30% Develop & Deploy Supply Chain Capabilities – Lead implementation of supply chain capabilities in respective cluster / country to its full scope: Demand Planning, S&OP - Sales and Operations Planning, Logistics understood as transportation and warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment & Customer Service. Maintain and deploy necessary capabilities to improve supply chain execution in the business. Assess gaps in capabilities and/or performance, and build necessary capabilities to execute against promises made to customers. Manages relations, including negotiations, especially related to external logistics providers, transportation / warehousing / terminals vendors.
- 30% Business Partner –. Align supply chain efforts across other functions, especially with Commercial & SMT Teams on Go to Market approach, Customers Segmentation and service level rendered to those customers (per segment), with RMS on raw material inventory and vendor management, with FSQR & EHS on regulatory, quality and safety compliance etc. Work with ROM and Regional SC Lead to prioritize supply chain initiatives. Nest core supply chain metrics, benchmark performance and oversee supply chain initiatives focused on driving better performance. Network with other CAN Supply Chain Managers, as well as those outside of Cargill, to enhance internal connectivity and bring external insight to our business execution.
- 20% Talent – Lead Supply Chain Team (full scope covers Customer Service, Demand and Supply Planning /Order Fulfillment, Inventory management and Logistics understood as Transportations and Warehousing). Understand the talent needs of the organization to perform supply chain activities. Work with ROM, CPN and Regional SC Lead to help assess and place appropriate talent, as needed to support business goals. Coach individuals/teams, building strong capabilities amongst leadership. Work with the HR to ensure succession plans are in place for key supply chain positions.
- 20% Change & Culture - Align supply chain capabilities to fit with appropriate BU market strategies. Drive broader awareness of supply chain capabilities and collaboration among other departments, specifically with Commercial, SMT, RMS and OPS. Focus on process improvements with Operations Excellence attitude. Investigate failures, identify and understand root causes, drive continuous improvement, which conforms CAN BPO (Business Process Optimization) approach. Ensure best practices implementation. Tracks and communicate key supply chain metrics especially related to customer experience, adherence to plan, inventory and cost competitiveness.
- Required Qualifications:
- Advanced degree or MBA in Transportation, Supply Chain or Operations / related field or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 10+ years supply chain management experience in production companies;
- Experience across multiple supply chain competencies: logistics (trucks and railroad), warehouse management, FEA, demand planning, production planning, supply planning and customer Service.
- Demonstrated ability to connect functional execution to business strategy;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Collaborative approach to problem solving;
- Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and senior business leaders;
- Experienced in change management;
- Good analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, results oriented with focus on continuous improvement;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- SAP Experience.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in feed production TOP 10 in Russia;
- Prior experience and knowledge quality management systems, operations excellence, process improvement, six sigma;
- Prior experience managing multiple projects.