Our client is an international consulting company operating in many European and CIS countries such as Italy, France, Romania, Russia and Switzerland with main target on Retail Market.
The customers of our client are the biggest European and Russian retail chains.
Our client provides mostly audit and financial services, like profit recovery
Our client is strongly developing to Russia and therefore looking for an experienced Consultant to manage the relation with their clients: the major retailers on the Russian market.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to become part of an international, young and rapidly evolving group, with real opportunities for a professional development on all levels.
The consultants will consolidate data and information of various types from multiple sources, to recreate historical commercial terms and conditions.
Substantial organizational and interpersonal skills are required, together with a strong focus on details and results. Qualitative and quantitative objectives are highly important, but the main focus will be the value added delivered to their clients.
The ideal candidate should have completed a brilliant academic career, in Economic / Statistics or Information Technology / Management and have had a previous experience in consulting, or client oriented services.
Experience with the retail and consumer business is a big advantage.
The main activities of the Consultant will be to promote and develop a wide range of new consulting solutions such as business process management / cost optimization / tax consulting / risk analysis and many others.
• Ability to work with figures and numerical data and understand connections with other data types (agreements, financial documents, e-mails).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package – proficient with Excel.
• Some level of experience on working with various types of databases, datasets.
• Some level of experience on working with commercial agreements (lease, purchasing, or other types)
• Client oriented, professional and excellent interpersonal skills.
• High communication skills
• Flexible, agile and problem solving oriented.
• Driven by results.
• English – advanced level.
• Other languages - will be an advantage.
Ideal to have:
• Experience with database manipulation.
• Experience with ERP systems (accounting, logistics and commercial) and AP process.
• Experience with Business Process Management tools.
• Experience with Modern Trade
• Location: Moscow
• Excellent financial conditions (fix salary + bonuses), to be discussed with each candidate.
• Medical Insurance: after trial period (3 months)
Fast growth inside the company.
Participation at international projects