• Verifies the compliance of bank practices with internal instructions and procedures, legal requirements and regulations;
• ontrols the quality of accounting and financial information;
• assesses the security of transactions and IT systems;
• identifies and assess the operational, counterpart and markets risks;
• аssesses the quality of the risk portfolio and the credit risk management;
• assesses the robustness and efficiency of permanent control framework;
• prepares work papers, formalizes audit findings and brings any suspicious transactions or practices to the Head of Assignment’s attention;
• makes recommendations to reduces risks and improve operations;
• contributes to the preparation of the final audit report and participating in the related exit meetings;
• contributes actively to the continuous development of audit methodologies;
• work on special projects.
• PC advanced user;
• upper inermediaete English as a plus;
• readiness for business trips.