Richemont Luxury Group (International company with HQ in Geneva, uniting luxury watch, jewellery and accesoirs brands such as Cartier, Montblanc, Vacheron Constantin, etc.) is looking for Sales consultant for Piaget team
Activities and Key responsibilities:
Represent the brand inside and outside the Boutique.
- Brand ambassador at immediate environment.
- Responsible for the standard of welcoming the customers.
- Responsible for the appearance of the Boutique (visual merchandising, decoration) in line with the brand standards and rules defined for assortment.
Contribute to achieve the Boutique sales target.
- Accompany clients in their choice.
- Generate turnover with natural Boutique traffic (brand awareness).
- Develop “up-selling” and additional sales on this traffic.
- Price policy respect.
Customer acquisition and loyalty for the brands
- Renew contact with past clients.
- Identify and track new potential customer’s circles.
- Become advisors for their customers in order to increase client’s loyalty.
- Build-up a permanent customer database.
- Develop special orders.
- Follow-up on after-sales service for customers.
- Work at the cash desk, issue cash reports and documentation.
- Insert information into internal company database.
- Sales experience in luxury retail 3 year at least is a must (watches, jewelry)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good English
- Desire to work and develop in a stable and well-known international company