Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Customer Support Software Engineer
- Provide post-production support services for the customers.
- Establish good working relationship with the customers while providing onsite technical support for production environment.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various environment problems in customer solution.
- Participate in on-site visits and ability to work alone and as part of CS/implementation team
- Ability to act as Support Analyst and PPS engineer and handle all customer issues by themselves
- University technical degree;
- 1+ years experience as software developer in Java.
- J2EE, REST API
- Experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian);
- Knowledge of RDBMS (preferably Postgress), SQL;
- Understanding of basic networking (IP, VLAN, VPN, Switching, Routing)
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel;
Will be of advantage:
- Experience with SSL/TLS certificates, ideally Java Keytool
- Experience with IT automation framework and tools like SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Japan, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.