The Senior Applications Developer role requires that the individual be a self-starter with demonstrated skills in .NET development, 3-tier application architecture and SQL Server schema design.
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Test Drive Development.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Liaise with network administrators, DBA, and software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Full SDLC experience utilizing Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- NET Framework version 3.x & 4.x
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server (Transact SQL)
- Web Services
- Comfortable office
- Promotion track and professional advancement
- Taking part in the corporate events
- Opportunity to attend conferences and IT-events