з/п не указана
Company is looking for Marketing Manager, Immuno-Oncology (Opdivo)
• Overseeing development and execution of strategic and tactical plan that is aligned with the overall business strategy including brand positioning, messaging, and market segmentation and marketing mix and core materials to the physician and healthcare professional audience.
• Aligning with Global Marketing on maintaining Global branding, messaging, and developing all physician related tactical executions to support the brand objectives.
• Executing and communicating a vision for the brand that is linked to achievement of Company goals.
• Participating and facilitating the annual business plan process.
• Generating ideas and programs that are new, exciting and effective by being innovative and a proactive thinker.
• Clearly communicating marketing strategies to all levels within the organization.
• Identifying and evaluating needs of healthcare professionals, analyzing market trends, understanding market influences.
• Analyzing impact of current business activities, through all possible sources of data and recommending business opportunities at strategic and tactical levels.
• Managing and directing 3rd party agencies to transfer marketing objectives into creative strategies and execution.
• Contributing and taking leadership role in the creation of a team based, collaborative environment, promoting candor and receptivity, clarity of purpose and goals, and high commitment to achieve business goal. Identifying and evaluating new opportunities that can meet business goals.
• Connecting and collaborating cross functionally to achieve commercial targets and expectations and ensure key product priorities.
• Ensuring business objectives are met in full compliance with laws, regulations, company’s compliance principles and standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
• Having a thorough understanding of the company strategy and applying it to work
• Higher degree (medical – compulsorily, marketing - as advantage).
• Proven track record in successful marketing campaigns, experience in full pre-launch and launch activities of Oncology product
• English written/oral (at least upper-intermediate level), Russian fluent/ native
• Brand/Health/Therapeutic Area Knowledge: Strong understanding of the brand and/or therapeutic area from discovery to life cycle management; usage the market driven science to create superior customer value; the research of the trends in promotion, strategies, product messages and initiatives of the competition in light of scientific and clinical databases.
• Financial Management: Usage of financial analysis to identify ways to improve brand profitability; managing budgets effectively and controlling the financials of the brand to ensure sales and BUC objectives are achieved.
• Marketing Innovation: Developing and applying unique and leading-edge ideas to capitalize on opportunities; bringing divergent thinking to all choices and opportunities; willingly embracing change; encouraging others to try new approaches; recognizing and implements innovative ideas; sharing best practices and piloting creative ideas.
• Global Perspective: Understanding different business climates, customers, markets, trends and cultures.
• Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Compliance (including internal company policies): Understanding and complying with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines and company policies; routinely incorporating compliance into planning and execution of duties; seeking legal, regulatory and/or compliance counsel when confronted with potential compliance issues.
• Experience in building relationships/networks with internal and external customers at different levels
• Official employment + benefits.
• Friendly team of professionals.
• Possibilities for professional growth.
Вакансия опубликована 23 декабря 2016