About the project:
A new innovative marketing solution that will be integrated to affiliate program and allow users to manage it. Users will be able to control and analyze all their activities and help them conduct business more effectively.
The current team includes: 3 developers, 1 DevOps, 1 QA
What do you need to get this job:
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Find decisions to non-standard tasks
- English language level should be at least Upper Intermediate
- Able to hold a literate communication with client
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- University Graduate (Preferably in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- 2 years+ Experience as Project/Product Manager
- Upper Intermediate English and higher
What will you be doing?
- Work with requirements from the customer's side
- Make projects plan
- Make projects estimation (duration, pre-sale)
- Make analysis of possible risks and manage them
- Facilitate working process in teams
- Pay attention to resource planning when needed
- Always pay attention to the project's pulse
- Create workflows and documents
What we offer:
- We are a growing company and there are many opportunities to grow and develop yourself with us
- Enjoy vacation and get paid for it
- Paid sick leave (We might even make you a bowl of chicken soup to make you feel better, too)
- English classes and English "Alias" game - enjoy the language practice
- Extra days off on public holidays - it's always good to sleep in, right?
- Our QA specialists have approved the coffee, cookies, and candies
*In the case of matching your skills to the demands on the job, we will contact you.