The Tegra System Profiler team is seeking a senior software developer to join our effort to advance the state of system-wide performance analysis tools for the automotive industry. These tools are used by automotive system developers to analyze and optimize many aspects of their software and hardware stack to push performance to the max.
The successful candidate will utilize the Qt framework to evolve our GUI presentation to scale up from a single process focused view to include data for multi-process, multi-OS in hypervisor, and multi-SoC level activities.
The candidate should be comfortable working with both C++ application code and the Qt framework.
Learn more about the Tegra System Profiler
- Develop the GUI for new tools features for Tegra SoCs running Android, Linux, and other embedded operating systems.
- Work with tools, OS, driver, and middleware teams to design and implement methods to present and organize many new data sources into a user friendly graphical interface.
- Computer science or equivalent education with 4+ years of work experience.
- Strong programming ability in C++.
- Strong experience using the Qt framework.
- Good understanding of Linux.
- Intermediate English.
- Understanding of Linux kernel and driver development is a strong plus