About the project:
The project is a platform for ordering, controlling, and paying for various domestic services (for example, fixing a washing machine or hanging a portrait on the wall). The headquarters of the project are located in Estonia. The system will be optimized for customers and service providers.
The project's team:
- 2 backend developers
- Android developer
- 2 QA specialists
- Project manager
What do you need to know and have experience in to get this job:
- Knowledge of Symfony2
- Strong knowledge of PHP5, SQL
- Domain-driven development
- Shouldn't get scared by DI/IoC, SOA
- Experience with Linux, Apache, JIRA, git
- Ability to understand code quickly
- English level - intermediate or higher
- Good team player
What will you be doing?
- Developing the product
- Communicating with other team members
What you get in return:
- We are a growing company and there are many opportunities to grow and develop yourself with us
- Enjoy vacation and get paid for it
- Paid sick leave (We might even make you a bowl of chicken soup to make you feel better, too)
- English classes and English "Alias" game - enjoy the language practice
- Extra days off on public holidays - it's always good to sleep in, right?
- Our QA specialists have approved the coffee, cookies and candies.
*In the case of matching your skills to the demands on the job, we will contact you.