Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 100+ countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, Google and PayPal, NPOs like the World Health Organization, and by start-ups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
Now Wrike is looking for a security specialist to evolve and improve security process and new security functionality. We expect that you are strong at software and application security, have experience with reviewing of design and source code, and penetration testing.
- Participation in all stages of software development lifecycle for identifying security issues and threats including review of business requirements, architectures and design;
- Analysis and identification of security vulnerabilities in existing and new functionality in web and mobile applications:
- Manual security testing and dynamic security scanning;
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing/ethical hacking;
- Participation in internal security penetration testing and security audits;
- Organization and execution of regression reviews for applications;
- Participation in obtaining of external security audits and certifications.
- Scientific degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, and secure coding best practices;
- Knowledge of different security standards (PCI DSS, ISO 27001);
- Skills and experience working with: system and network security, firewalls, IDS/IPS;
- Experience in commercial/non-commercial systems and services for penetration testing and security auditing;
- Software architecture and/or development experience;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- English - Upper-Intermediate level or better;
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and results oriented skills.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in building security infrastructure according to security standards;
- Experience in cloud security;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker);
- Sport activities (football, volleyball, basketball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.