Saint Petersburg branch of Swedish company Itiviti AB is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our Internal IT department.
As first line support in Itiviti you will be working with a large range of systems and people in different countries and with different cultures. In this role you are required to prioritize and work with both short term support issues and also participate in more strategic long-term plans and goals along with projects with deadlines. You work in an international atmosphere with many cultures. As a first line support you work tightly together with others in the Internal IT team, external consultants and also other departments in the company.
Your primary task as first line support is to help people in the organization with IT related issues and challenges to enable them to do their work tasks.
The work may involve travelling.
- English, both verbal skills and also in writing
- Working with Support systems, Atlassian jira or similar
- Supporting and troubleshooting Windows clients
- Supporting and troubleshooting Mac clients
- Support and administer accounts and groups in Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP
- Administer and manage Office 365
- Supporting and troubleshooting Group policies
Additional skills that we value:
- Monitoring, Nagios
- Terminal Servers (RDS)
- System Center Configuration Management
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 and 2016
- ITIL v3 or PM3
- Procurement and vendor management
If you are looking for an international and quickly moving company where you can make a difference, this is the place to be!
An international and multi-cultural work place with offices located in major financial cities all over the world.
Work with highly talented colleagues who are experts in the industry
We offer a workplace in St Petersburg with continuous internal and external training.
As a person you are:
- Motivated, intelligent, team player
- Getting things done
- Good problem solving skills
- Experienced from heterogenic environments (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix)
- Like IT technology
- Like working with people
- Self-motivated, driven and comfortable working in an international team and also virtual teams
- Outgoing with excellent written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to think, prioritize and thrive under pressure
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Have at least 2years work experience as first line support in a mixed environment
What we offer:
- Stable salary + Annual bonus according to personal achievements
- Experience in highly innovative product development
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- Standard package according to the Labour Code
- Medical insurance
- Office in historical centre of Saint-Petersburg