- Responsible for document controlling: preparation of reports/internal bases.
- Involve in support in drafting of invoices.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Be responsible for the registration, control, storage and retrieval of all site documentation.
- Ensure that all the document registers are always completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in dispute resolution
- Analyze outcomes and report detail progress.
- Quickly adapt to the working environment & job responsibility
- Operate within the code of ethics established by the company, promptly report any doubtful situation to the company's Ethics Committee
- Strictly and fully comply to all company policies and procedures
- Tracking of Cash Flow with the client.
- Economical, technical, engineering degree (Bachelor)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience, work in elevator/ property industry would be a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, expert user of Excel
- Fluent English, Russian, both written and verbal
- Proven presentation communication and leadership skills
- 6 working days, medical insurance, mobile, work in multinational company
Ключевые навыкиАнглийский языкMS ExcelАктивностьОрганизаторские навыкиРабота в команде
Полная занятость, полный день