GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle to Senior Backend Developer to join its Kyiv office.
IoT collaboration platform that supports apps and things development targeted at different audiences: from end users to developers and B2B customers; from pet mobile applications to bike and kids applications; data storage and management from personal authorized space to anonymized data lakes for public use. The model supports simple and efficient Value Added Services creation.
The platform will provide API for 3rd party systems and customers alongside with frontend part for application users.
It will consist of both desktop and mobile versions for data collection, management, reporting and visualization.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Designs should be based on sound SOA best practices that support modular integrated design concepts
- Assess, Design, and Deliver an Integration Architecture that supports High Availability and Scalability
- Experienced with Scala, Akka
- Deep AWS knowledge and experience with service like CloudFormation, Iam, IoT, Kinesis, Lambda, Api Gateway, Container service is a plus
- Infrastructure tools Terraform, Atlas, Apache Mesos knowledge is a plus
- Experienced with stream & big data processing tools like Apache Kafka, Storm, Spark frontend experience is always a plus
- Event sourcing, CQRS and microservices should excite you
- Agile mindset is a must and english is the project language