We're one of the world's fastest-growing companies in household, health and personal care products. You'll find our brands in millions of homes worldwide. Reckitt Benckiser's heritage goes back almost 200 years and already in this century we've doubled our net revenues and the market valuation of our company has quadrupled.
Graduates are investments in our future success. In short, our business depends on you, so once you’ve joined us, your career development is paramount. We’ll give you an unique experience.
You’ll enjoy real responsibility and delivering real results, It’s a steep learning curve, and you’ll be expected to use your initiative constantly.
The programme offers you the genuine prospect of becoming a highly-performing leader and the chance to add to the collective passion that drives our extraordinary results.
For this role we are looking for individuals who have the potential to become senior managers at RB thanks to your high intellectual capacity, creative approach, imaginative ideas and confidence.
- Trainee supports Sales/Marketing projects, works with Data Bases, responsible for analytics and financial documents.
- Recent graduate with strong analytical skills, Fluent English, good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint.
Skills and competencies:
- Applicants for the Graduate positions will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Problem solving (analytical) & initiative
- Planning & organising
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confidence, maturity, tenacity
- Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace