This role position is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to make a great career within a large WORLD KNOWN company (horeca segment).
This is a position based in Saint Petersburg
- Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as warning and termination letters to franchisees
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system
- Organisation of legal document management ( Tracking and reporting of relevant legal correspondence)
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles; review government regulations
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be needed
- Calls franchisees, clients to gather details or other required information,
- Investigate the facts of a case, if required
- Draft replies to claims and inquiries of Franchisee or Customers regarding any legal matter
- Draft and review of agreements ( agent, service), if required
- Represent company in state, municipal and other organizations, if required
- FLUENT English, both spoken and written, Russian;
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work with and process large scope of information;
- Degree or student of Law School would be a plus
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- World-known brand company;
- Based in a "heart" of S.-Petersburg city.
- Official employment.