Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform. We as a part of customer’s program develop data driven location service at global scale, which operate on billons of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests.
Location: Kyiv, Lviv or Odessa
- Communication with development team,
- Identification, design and review of test scenarios, elaboration of test plan,
- Creation, execution and maintenance of automated tests,
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting,
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs with test runs,
- Ensuring test coverage completeness and QA processes endurance.
- 2+ year of overall AQA experience,
- Python or Ruby testing automation experience,
- Source control knowledge (Git, SVN),
- Experience of working with Jenkins,
- Knowledge of *nix systems,
- Upper-intermediate/ intermediate level of English, good communication skills,
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices,
- Passion for quality,
- Willingness to work in team,
- Desire for constant improvement.
The following would be a big plus:
- Knowledge of Ruby, C/C++,
- Experience of execution tests under at least on one of the following platforms: Linux, QNX, Android.
- Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan)
- Comfortable work conditions (including two monitors on each work place)
- Smart environment — interesting projects from renowned clients
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 social packages to choose among — medical insurance, sports attendance payment or mix of both
- Annual vitaminization program for employees
- Relocation assistance
- English and German courses
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Guaranteed full workload during the term of the contract
- Corporate leisure activities
Полная занятость, полный день