With a reputable international company owning manufacturing sites in Russia
Being a key HR Business partner within the region you will contribute to the achievement of the company business objectives by providing professional support in all HR areas (continuous corporate policies localization; recruitment & on boarding; talent management; performance management; C&B; labor safety, employee relations, HR reporting etc).
You will directly report to General Manager (Russia) and Group HRD in HQ
- Being an integral member of the Leadership team to develop, align and adjust HR strategies to meet current and future business needs in Russia;
- Relationship management with business leaders;
- Drive improvement of employee engagement, culture and values;
- Manage full cycle of HR processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations, etc.) in Russia;
- HR related budgeting;
- Lead HR and Administrative teams.
- Higher University Degree, preferably in HRM;
- 10 + years HR management experience, 3+ years experience in HR BP / HRD role with an international manufacturing company;
- Understanding of production environment;
- Excelent knowledge of Russian Labor code;
- Sound familiarity with the modern HR practices and understanding of how to implement them according to the business needs;
- Maturity in order to drive changes thru in HR arena and experience in leading business restructuring / optimization HR projects;
- Fluent English, both written and oral is a must;
- Good leadership skills and people management experience.
- The company offers an attractive compensation package and challenging professional tasks.
Please note: As we receive a high volume of applications every day regretfully we are only able to respond to appropriate candidates who will be contacted within two weeks. We wish you the best of luck with your search.