Why Check Point?
Come join a team of driven, fun, creative minds united in delivering innovative new technology and protection against the ever-changing threat landscape.
As a public multinational company, Check Point offers comprehensive compensation and benefits, growth, and corporate stability in a vibrant and vital industry.
We are Check Point. We secure the future.
- Participate in development of industry-leading security products – Check Point Endpoint Security, Check Point Mobile Access
- Deliver solutions to enterprise customers around the world
- Innovate and provide new generations of security solutions
- Work in international team consisting of OS, Applications and Security Experts
- Development using C++, Java, and other languages
- Assist with already released endpoint products – communicating with support engineers, analyzing logs and debugging, compiling fixes.
- Windows API Knowledge
- Understanding of object oriented patterns and concepts
- 2+ years of Java development (applications)
- 3+ years C/C++ development in Microsoft Windows
- Sc / M.Sc in Computer Sciences or related field
- Knowledge of Operating System mechanisms / APIs
- Multiple Processes / Threads
- Inter Process Communication
- Windows Services
- DLL Libraries
- 6.Linux and scripting (bash, perl)
- Development of browser plugins and extentions
- Experience with build, bug tracking and source control systems
- Experience with lua.
- Understanding of secure technologies: VPN, SSL, cryptography
Desired Personal Qualities
- Written English communication, verbal skills is a plus
- Technological curiosity – desire to learn new technologies, sometimes in autonomous mode
- Team player
- Able to travel abroad
- Quick and creative problem solver
- High analytic skills
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment