workpermit.by — fast and easy to grow.
Look around - is your life comfortable?
Take a chance with your life, shake it up, make a change that matters and helps you grab onto a new journey, and let’s change things globally, together!
A global business. 8 years later and a continued love of the process – we are now one of the most trusted and successful digital agencies, with offices in Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Belarus, Ukrain, Armenia, Spain, Luxemburg,...
A community of the brightest minds in digital. With 80,000 followers and a legacy database of 17,000 candidates - we have an unparalleled reach.
Thought leaders. Our team of Gurus are passionate, intelligent and work hard to build personal, honest relationships. Most importantly, we are true experts in our fields.
The expert choice. If you’re ready to move forward in digital, our award-winning team of Gurus specialise in the following areas: Infrastructure Management and BPO | Software Development | Creative & UX | Technical | Project Management | Client Services | Search & Marketing | Social Media & PR | Ad Tech & Sales | Mobile Development | Big Data and Business Intelligence
- To perform R&D tasks using Microsoft Azure VMWARE (and similar) technologies
- Work remotely or on site (abroad) on hybrid Cloud and Cloud only consultancy projects (implementation, transition, integration etc.)
- Develop automation solutions based on Cloud technologies
- Participate in customer workshops to demonstrate Azure VMWARE capabilities and to match solutions to customers business needs
- Advanced knowledge of MICROSOFT Cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on understanding enterprise systems, infrastructure, software design and development, database design and development, and system integration experience.
- Experience on Infrastructure Architecture for workstation migrations to Windows 10 Understanding of current infrastructure standards and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory services including the dependencies and interactions of AD with Exchange and Windows Azure AD.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server operating systems and their standard management features.
- Broad knowledge of all infrastructure services closely linked to Active Directory (e.g. AD Certificate services, ADFS, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Low Level solution design creation and transitioning into operations and support.
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems.
- Deep interest in and enthusiasm for the future of Cloud technology
- Several years of hands-on experience with managing Windows server and / or Azure roles and features (for instance AD, DNS, Hyper-V, AppService, SQL, DFS etc.)
- Availability and willingness to work periodically abroad
- Understanding the importance of Cloud and ability to analyse and explain benefits and pitfalls to customer representatives
- Good understanding of how scalable solutions are built and operated
- Very capable in problem solving
- High sense of responsibility and self-organization
- Good understanding of C# and PowerShell
- Fluent English - both spoken and written
- Dynamic Work in our offices in Minsk, Baltics States and all over EU
- Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
- Right to pick areas of your interest to focus your energy on
- Ability to work with some of the largest companies in the world in all verticals
- Daily work with colleagues that are regarded one of the best experts in the IT industry by numerous CEOs around the world
- Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
- Travel and Participation of major R&D sessions on cloud technologies worldwide
Please send your CV in MS Word.