workpermit.by - easy, fast, grow!
Look around - is your life comfortable?
Take a chance with your life, shake it up, make a change that matters and helps you grab onto a new journey, and let’s change things globally, together!
A global business. 8 years later and a continued love of the process – we are now one of the most trusted and successful digital agencies, with offices in Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Belarus, Ukrain, Armenia, Spain, Luxemburg,...
A community of the brightest minds in digital. With 80,000 followers and a legacy database of 17,000 candidates - we have an unparalleled reach.
Thought leaders. Our team of Gurus are passionate, intelligent and work hard to build personal, honest relationships. Most importantly, we are true experts in our fields.
The expert choice. If you’re ready to move forward in digital, our award-winning team of Gurus specialise in the following areas: Infrastructure Management and BPO | Software Development | Creative & UX | Technical | Project Management | Client Services | Search & Marketing | Social Media & PR | Ad Tech & Sales | Mobile Development | Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Ensure that the team is fully functional and productive
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions
- Remove impediments and shield the team from external interference
- Ensure that the agile process is followed
- Develop and automate tests, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown; and verify approach and estimates with supervisor and team
- Collaborate with development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- Cooperate efficiently in international environment with team of strong professionals
Technologies currently in use:
- ASP.NET core/ Entity Framework 7 (System core)
- TeamCity / Octopus Deploy / Git (Repo, build and deploy)
- Angular (Frontend)
- Amazon AWS S3, DynamoDB (Data)
- NServiceBus / RabbitMQ (Communication)
- Selenium / nUnit / Specflow (Testing)
- Resharper (RAD, dev support)
- Review Assistant (Dev reviews)
- 3+ years of development experience using the Microsoft .NET framework, with an interest in Scrum master responsibilities.
- Scrum Master or Agile Coach experience
- Strong collaborative and teamwork facilitation skills
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Experienced in facilitating problem solving work
- Systematic, organized and hands-on
- Experience in Continuous Deployment
- Bachelor (BSIT) of science in Information Technology
- Experience with tests automation (.NET)
- Experience with MS Entity Framework
- Experience and knowledge of Jira, Confluence, TFS, Git, Bitbucket
- Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills is how you fit to the group as a personality.
- Dynamic Work in our offices in Minsk, Baltics States and all over EU
- In addition to working beside some talented people in a spacy office, we also offer a wide range of benefits that you can take advantage of.
- The opportunity to work in Scandinavian gurus with good work and life balance, including vacations in summer
- A wide range of responsibilities in an international organization that offers good career and development opportunities
- Possibilities to learn new skills and share experience with your colleagues in office and abroad
- Attractive salary, health insurance and phone bills covered
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, social events
Please send us Your English CV by in MS work wormat.