Our client – one of the global leaders in trucks industry – is looking for an Accountant Intern.
You will get a real-life experience working in an international environment .
Please note that office is located in Khimki.
Who we are looking for?
- A 4-5 year’s student in Accounting / Finance / Economics
Excelent Excel user with strong analytic skills
- Native Russian language speaker with decent level of English
- Self-organized and proactive person with good interpersonal skills
- No professional experience required.
You will be engaged in Accounting and Finance Department tasks, such as:
- Bank payments
- US GAAP month end closing
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Support of purchase and supply activities
- Employee's expense reports proceeding and control
- Warehouse material and inventory accounting;
- Fixed Assets accounting;
- Preparation of acts of reconciliation with Suppliers on quarterly basis;
- Preparation of Excel file with the list of all imported goods for control transaction report.
Terms of employment:
- A successful candidate will be provided with a one year paid internship contract
- 40 hours working week
- Office location: Khimki, Vashutinskoe shosse 24B