FORTÈGroup is an international IT Consulting Company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA. We deliver an extensive array of IT services to clients from North America, Europe and Asia and successfully provide a full cycle of software development services from architecture and UI design, development and testing to integration and maintenance.
FORTÈGroup has an opening for strong junior software engineers to work on the solutions for the project in finance & banking domain. Under the guidance of technical experts you will learn the necessary skills to compete in a continually evolving and challenging field.
- Good knowledge of Java SE (1.6+) - multithreading and concurrency;
- Good understanding of client-server applications development;
- SQL, understanding of relational data modeling;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data representation models;
- Dependability and tidiness, ability to review and test code.
- Experience with Swing and GWT will be an advantage;
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase) will be a plus;
- Strong mathematical background will be a plus;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as a software engineer on one or several development efforts;
- Working as a part of team;
- Participating in design of new features and maintaining existing functionality.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with an established, fast moving and growing company
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Family-like atmosphere and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
It is time to consider joining our Forte Family.