workpermit.by — fast and easy to grow.
Look around - is your life comfortable?
Take a chance with your life, shake it up, make a change that matters and helps you grab onto a new journey, and let’s change things globally, together!
A global business. 8 years later and a continued love of the process – we are now one of the most trusted and successful digital agencies, with offices in Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Belarus, Ukrain, Armenia, Spain, Luxemburg,...
A community of the brightest minds in digital. With 80,000 followers and a legacy database of 17,000 candidates - we have an unparalleled reach.
Thought leaders. Our team of Gurus are passionate, intelligent and work hard to build personal, honest relationships. Most importantly, we are true experts in our fields.
The expert choice. If you’re ready to move forward in digital, our award-winning team of Gurus specialise in the following areas: Infrastructure Management and BPO | Software Development | Creative & UX | Technical | Project Management | Client Services | Search & Marketing | Social Media & PR | Ad Tech & Sales | Mobile Development | Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Gather key functional and non-functional requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess existing software implementation quality (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in software prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Complete assigned software development tasks within defined timeframes and according to the company/project standards;
- Document and test software code according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and assist co-workers in code improvement;
- Supervise new team members and handle escalated issues (if any);
- Lead technical workstream(s) and manage subordinates (if any);
- Use software code analyzer tools, report results and implement required improvements;
- 5+ years experience working in IT company/department;
- Deep understanding of applications architecture and design principles;
- Experience in Java EE enterprise web applications development and architecture;
- Experience in applications' integration in heterogeneous environments (modern and legacy, custom and packaged solutions);
- Experience in domain/database modelling;
- Ability, experience and wish to prepare various architecture documents/presentations for technical and non-technical target audience;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proactive goal orientation;
- Team player;
- Excellent level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
- Dynamic Work in our offices in Minsk, Baltics States and all over EU
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.)
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications