LOCATION: Aalborg, Denmark
- The Company is building the future GPS platform. It specializes in the development and sale of technical software and system integration for advanced systems for tracking, management and communication. The Company was founded in 1992, we are 100% Danish owned and we have approximately 50 highly skilled employees, all working at the office in Aalborg. The Company is divided into three independent business units: Logistics, Maritime and Telecom. Logistics specializes in providing tracking services for the logistics sector, primarily in Europe - and has more than 15 years of experience with this.
- This company is looking for a software developer to work in its local office in Northern Denmark (Aalborg), who will help to build the future tracking service. Working closely with product manager, project manager, customers and other developers, it will be your task to maintain and redevelop our logistics solutions. You will over time have technical responsibility for a number of customer solutions. It is also your task to undertake the technical clarification with customers you are responsible for, as well as help to create a connection between market requirements and solutions. It is expected that you put customers at the center and have a businesslike approach.
- Preferably several years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with REST, SOAP, Java, GIS, Visual Studio and Windows development will be advantage
- Ability to handle technical and commercial responsibility and you are used to having customer contact
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing
What we offer:
- For you, this position is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront in the development of modern data services for the logistics sector, and to be part of an organization that is a leader in collecting and processing data from a wide variety of tracking systems - an area of strong growth. The environment in the company is flat, non-bureaucratic and unpretentious with a strong tradition of helping each other to achieve common goals.
Danish taxes are on average 42% (but there is a lot of potential deductions - for example if you have a wife or husband it can be around €540). Your monthly salary in Denmark is always indicated as before taxes.
That is why in general terms your salary (after taxes) can vary in the following range €2500 - €4500.
You get free healthcare, a safe country, free education for your children and you get to be part of one of the happiest countries in the World!