Требуемый опыт работы
з/п не указана
Leading Israel chain of fix price cafes invites for an opportunity to join the team with a role of COO (Chief Operations Officer).
The company is publicly traded innovative leading market-turnaround chain of fix price cafes in Israel offering variety of drinks and food of a good quality for fixed low price. Business model is working on massive customer flows, bringing special attention to processes organization due to necessity to serve 1-2 customers per minute. More information is available
The company will expand in Russia starting from opening 3 own branches in Moscow (already opened in October 2016), tune it’s operations and then expand using franchising. Plan is to open 300+ branches during first 3 years of operations.
COO will report directly to CEO of Russian entity and functionally to Group COO.
1. Organise and manage all retail operations on branches
2. Ensure excellent outstanding level of service
3. Find proper staff for café (including heads of the branches), organize and execute proper trainings
4. Communicate with local inspection departments (sanitary, fire, etc.)
5. Ensure customers satisfaction
6. Ensure speed of operations based on number of customers per branch
7. Monitor and control franchisees performance
8. Local store marketing management
1. Experience in similar position in successful company on Russian (Moscow) market for 2-3 years
2. Hands on approach to work
3. Ability to be effective at startup company
4. Good working level of English
5. Strong financial background is required
Level of compensation is market competitive and will be discussed with successful candidate.
Москва, Бережковская набережная, 20с64, м. Студенческая
Полная занятость, полный день
Отклик направлен работодателю
Сопроводительное письмо к отклику
Произошла ошибка, попробуйте ещё раз